My Own Universal Studio Singapore Experience

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

I personally think that today's post is the most special one in my blog. Why? It is because I will share my own experience went to Singapore with you guys. But sadly, I had been to Singapore only twice in my whole life. 

Today, I want to share with you guys about my own Universal Studio Singapore experience. But, I am really sorry because it is not happened recently. I went  there on 8 March 2014. So its basically 6 years ago! During that time I am 15 years old 😆 


Me and my sister at the front of famous "USS" globe

Firstly, I went to Singapore with my older brother and sister. There are some of their friends joining us too during the trip. So in total, there are five of us including me 😁 We went there by car. My older brother drive four of us there. One of my brother's friend is a citizen of Singapore. So she waited for us there. We begin our journey as early as 6:30  A.M. in the morning to avoid traffic jammed. During that time, three of us excluding my brother used Passport and white card to enter Singapore. But, recently Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) will cancel the transit card (white card) in 2020 and launch a Singapore electronic arrival card via mobile application. In the future, tourists need to fill in immigration information online before entering Singapore. When you arrive at the Singapore border, you only need to show your electronic arrival card to clear customs.



This is white card that I mentioned above


We arrived at Singapore around 8 A.M. and we went straight away to eat breakfast at the food court (I didn't remember where 😅) and to meet my brother's friend there. After ate our breakfast, we parked our car at the metro parking and walked to the nearest MRT Station to go to Universal Studio Singapore. I will never forget this memory because it was my first time using MRT. It was a fun experience for me! After arrived at Universal Studio Singapore, my straight away taking pictures and start our journey in Universal Studio Singapore 😍 For the tickets, my brother bought it through online for us so it will be easy. 

ps: This is not my picture, i just want to show how the ticket is


During that day, I felt really happy because I loved to experience adventurous things. I am really glad that I had opportunity to experienced not all but most of the rides in Universal Studio Singapore. Some of the rides that I experienced were:





TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle

Revenge of the Mummy™

Enchanted Airways
Canopy Flyer™

Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™

Madagascar: A Crate Adventure

Moreover, there were many places for you guys to take pictures. It is because across all the walkway, there were many mascot that will entertain tourist. I only get a little opportunity to take pictures because during that time, I didn't have my own mobile phone. I had my own mobile phone when I was 16 years old. So, I just used my brother or sister's mobile phone. I will drop some pictures that I had. 

This is me at the front of "Far Far Away" gate from Shrek The Movie 

Five of us with some random Egyptian people

Me and my older sister with random police car


Sadly, that's the only pictures that have me in it 😂 I rarely take pictures because I was really enjoying my moment there until I forgot to take some memorable pictures. We ate our lunch there and also performed Zohor and Asar prayer at the mini surau in the Universal Studio Singapore. It's Muslim friendly so for those who are planning to go there, you guys do not have to worry about food or finding places to perform prayers. 

The only souvenir that I kept until today


After having fun there, we leave Universal Studio Singapore around 7 P.M because it closed at 7 P.M. We went back to the metro parking by MRT and straightly went back home. My one day trip went smoothly because my brother work at the Singapore and his friend is a Singapore's citizen so they are our own tour guide 😜 I would like to give a big credit to my older brother for this wonderful trip that I will never forget in my entire life. Especially because this is my 15th birthday present from my brother 💖

That's all for my sharing today. I hope you guys have a wonderful moments while reading my post today.





















Comments